How are you different?
Susanna talks about giving your voice a space to be and blossom.
Listen to learn how to be grateful for how you see things differently, acknowledge the value of what you have to say, and be shamelessly you.
On today’s podcast:
– What if you let go of all the places you’re avoiding?
– Will you acknowledge that you have the capacity to handle change?
– Have you been allowing your voice or suppressing your voice?
– What if you chose to turn up your gratitude for your difference?
– How do you see the world in a way that nobody else does?
– What if there’s a joy of voicing what you know?