What’s your image?
The world is crazy, but from a limited place.
What if you broke the limits of what’s seen as crazy, and just let your craziness loose? People stop being themselves to keep up with an image, but Susanna is challenging you to let that go. Listen to her share her thoughts on societal images and why they’re holding us back from our true selves.
On today’s podcast:
– What if instead of fighting the crazy, we turn our own craziness up?
– What are you doing/using to constantly control yourself or hold yourself back?
– What if changing that doesn’t have to be a job, but just a choice?
– What if acknowledging change is merely a choice away?
– Why are you feeling weird about what’s being posted on social media?
– How would you like to be in the world?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!