What do you think you need?
So many times we look at what we don’t do or don’t do enough.
We seldom look at what is and what we’re creating, but acknowledging these things is a big key to having more of you and nurturing what you want your future to look like. In order to receive more, it requires you to acknowledge what you already have, be and do for the world.
Listen to Susanna explain how to properly acknowledge true needs.
On today’s podcast:
– What if you truly acknowledge what you bring to the world?
– What can you contribute to today?
– Are you investing in your future when you pay for something?
– Where in your life do you think you need something or someone and how much are you putting yourself in the lack position?
– What have you decided you need that you actually don’t?
– Do you really need something or are you inventing the need?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!