The control you think you must have!
It’s easy to relate to people based on expectation of who you should be, but when they don’t have any expectation or projections of who you should be you’re pretty open to be whoever you choose.
Founder of Talk to the Entities and lead facilitator at Access Consciousness, Shannon O’Hara, joins Susanna to discuss control and why we should recognize when we’re doing it. They explore unlearning how to be perfect, creating rejection because of expectations, and why it’s important to detect when we’re trying to be in control.
On today’s podcast:
– What else is possible?
– What else could you choose?
– What is it that you want to create in your life?
– What else is possible if you teach choice rather than control?
– Are you detecting your control?
– Are you rejecting by setting expectations?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!