Sheep and Peacocks: When you know you don’t fit in, but try to
What else is possible for us being us in the world?
Emily Russell, Access Consciousness facilitator and business entrepreneur of magnitude, chats with Susanna about what it means to be you.
Listen to learn how to choose your difference, be the lightness and the joy of you, and choose to be the peacock or the neon sheep.
On today’s podcast:
– How different are you willing to be?
– How can you create more ease by being different?
– What can you create that works for you?
– If you were truly being you, what would you be and what would you choose?
– How do you start to find those things that are different about you?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!