Sex and relationships
Whether you have a positive or negative view on sex and relationships, both have limitations.
Both views don’t allow you to reach for more. Susanna shares how you can.
When asking a question, you open the door to something new, but, you also have to receive it. Receiving is a big element of sex and relationships. Learn not just the physical part of sex and relationships, but everything else that goes along with it.
On today’s podcast:
– What else is possible for sex and relationships that you have not considered?
– Who else can you add in your life that is a mutual expansion and inspiration?
– What if you don’t think about it and just be it?
– What if asking for additions to your life will help access your greatness?
– What else is possible?
– What if receiving gave you a greater choice?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!