Peacock of Possibilities
Peacocks never hold back who they are to please anyone else.
Susanna talks about showing who you actually are and being your true self. Many dim themselves down in fear of not fitting in or being perceived as weird, but they’re not happy. Listen to Susanna speak on embracing who you truly are and how to fully accept yourself.
On today’s podcast:
– How is your world?
– Who does this belong to?
– How aware are you of what’s going on in the world constantly?
– How much am I turning myself down rather than turning myself up?
– How much are you holding back what you’re truly capable of?
– Where are you inventing problems and difficulties to not show up?
– Would you turn up the ease again to naturally be you?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!