Like you’ve heard many times, your point-of-view creates your reality. So, if you tell your body everyday it is horrible, guess what you’re creating?
When you put negative point-of-views and judgements against your body, you’re giving your body orders to create those things. Today, Susanna discusses how to stop being so hard on our bodies and trying to change it because of negative influences.
On today’s podcast:
– Are you willing to not be right in your limitations for your body?
– Will you let the space and energy your body is inviting in?
– What if you allowed your body to show you the world of possibilities?
– What is true for me? What is true for my body?
– How often are you aware of someone else’s body thinking it is yours?
– How does your body feel?