Do you like you?
Not many people make it valuable to like themselves.
Most people are interested in being liked by others and use a great deal of work, energy and time to make sure that other people like them, but Susanna challenges this viewpoint.
Listen to her tools on how to truly like yourself and learn how to expand your life with awareness.
On today’s podcast:
– Do you truly like yourself?
– What’s more valuable to you? You liking you or others liking you?
– If you liked you right now, how would that be?
– How much creative energy would you have available if you didn’t judge yourself?
– How can I use the space that is becoming available now to create my life and future?
– How can you use your awareness to your advantage to create a bigger life for you?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!