Do Like Nature Does
Depression and anxiety is not a reality, it’s a fabricated invention. It’s not true for us and who we really are.
Have you ever wondered why we like nature? Is it because we want to be like it? Susanna explores this idea and how it relates to choice and stopping depression and anxiety.
If we’re drawn to something it’s because we’re a lot like it. The more we acknowledge that the more we can discover the unique capacities in us to move forward, keep on creating and keep on changing.
On today’s podcast:
– What else is possible?
– What if we take nature as an example of how to live?
– What if we move on anyway, no matter what?
– Why do we like being in nature? Is it because we want to be like it?
– What if you choose where you’re putting your attention towards?
– What if you knew you made waves with every choice you made?
Subscribe to Pragmatic Psychology podcast to have all future episodes delivered straight to you!