What if your life purpose is to be happy?
Susanna Mittermaier explores Pragmatic Psychology: doing what works to make your life easier.
Listen to learn tools and perspectives for lightness, ease, and joy, how your difference is a gift, and find out what’s possible for you, for your life, and for your future.
On today’s podcast:
– Are you doing what works in your life?
– What really changes our world?
– What else is possible for you?
– Every wrongness is a strongness waiting to be discovered
– How does being the peacock allow you to be more of you?